We are highly-rated on Angie's List. Read what some of our satisifed customers have to say about our work:
- Diane, Pataskala (Angie's List Rating: A)
- Sunday afternoon we noticed that the a/c unit was running a lot but wasn't effectively cooling (thermostat was set at 76, but the temp was 80 in the house!) Inspecting the compressor outside, we saw ice buildup on the pipe going from the compressor toward the house. Monday morning at 7a I called the number listed for Integrity, and got an answering service telling me they'd have someone call me back. In less than 20 minutes, Nestor called and said he could get out to see me late morning. He arrived before 10a (he'd called ahead to let me know he was coming then). He confirmed there's a leak, but said he would get us up and running today but that additional testing would need to be done to identify the location of the leak-- but based on his experience it's likely the evaporator coil. He gave me an estimate on replacing the evaporator coil, added coolant and was done with the visit in less than 45 minutes. Nestor was polite, professional, personable and knowledgeable-- we'll definitely call on him again.
- Roger, Gahanna (Angie's List Rating: A)
- I was really impressed with Nestor. He was prompt with a warm personality and he clearly knew what he was doing. He happily answered all of my questions which made me feel more comfortable about this heat pump that I didn't have much of an understanding of. At the end of the job there were no "pressure sales" that seem uncomfortable albeit altogether commonplace these days, which was great. I felt Nestor was honest, hard working, and very fair priced. I'll definitely use Integrity Heating and Air in the future.
- Spenser, Columbus (Angie's List Rating: A)
- The gentleman came out about an hour after I called him on very short notice. He was about to close up the shop, but he came out and made an estimate for me. He did not demand payment at time of estimate either. He asked for it after he did the work the next day. He was extremely knowledgable about the system I had. He was the only one out of several that could answer all my questions.
- William, Newark (Angie's List Rating: A)
- I shopped and received several estimates for a new furnace for an investment property in Reynoldsburg, one estimate was considerably more (about $1800) than Integrity's estimate. Even a "friend of mine in the business" who I use on occasion was several hundred dollars higher. So I thought I would try someone new, since saving money was an important factor in an investment property. Plus, I wanted to get a good product and save as much as possible. When speaking with the owner, Nestor, on the phone, I could feel the genuine sincerity in his voice and felt very secure from the beginning regarding dealing with him. And I was NOT disappointed. Nestor AND his aptly-named company "Integrity" followed through EXACTLY as they said they would; on time, on budget and professionally completed, with warranty and everything I could have wanted or expected. I am SO impressed with Nestor, not only as the business owner but as a human being, that he has gone to the very TOP of my referral list. Whenever I need a furnace, A/C or anything related I am calling Integrity Heating. And I am recommending him to ANYONE who asks (I am not only in the flipping business but I am a real estate broker here in Ohio and California too.) With 34 years in the real estate business I am very pleased to have found such a quality person and company to install any heating/AC systems and I will always call Nestor at Integrity FIRST since I know it will be the only call I will need to make.
- Ron & Patty, Columbus (Angie's List Rating: A)
- Overall great experience. I was able to schedule an appointment quickly and he took time to evaulate our air conditioner, make recommendations, and did the work promptly.